#1: Eddie Harran – How Time Connects or Fragments Us
Episode description and synopsis
Join me for a time-bending and all-connecting conversation with Dr. Time, Chronosopher and founder at Temporal Labs.
We explore the concept of time, its power to connect us or pull us apart, the practice of time-empathy and connecting to time as a philosophy of living in connection to rhythms larger than ourselves.
Connect further with Eddie (Dr. Time) here: https://eddieharran.com/
Eddie Harran (Dr. Time) is a futurist, artist and researching investigating chronosophy; helping leaders and organisations understand and design time. He was previously the Explorer-in-Residence at Deloitte’s Centre for the Edge, and is now the founder at Temporal Labs. He uses an alter-ego, Dr. Time as one method to investigate and reinvent time.
Show notes and links
- Design Your Daily Routines with Extraordinary Routines
- Enjoy music designed to invoke flow with Focus at Will
- Connect with someone online to work in a focussed-sprint with Focus Mate
- Design time for focus and distraction-free work with Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Insights into ‘time psychology’ with The Time Paradox
- Timefulness – How Thinking Like a Geologist Can Help Save the World
- Uncontained – Digital Connection and our Experience of Time by Robert Hassan
- Dr. Time on Instagram and Twitter
Join the conversation…